I'm creating internal lookup structures based on some of the data the object
is composed of. I then use these when calling certain methods on the BO.

To be more specific, I have a landlord object which is composed of a list of
block objects (a block being part of a building the landlord is associated
with). I need to be able to request the building objects for the landlord
and the blocks separately. I also have other methods for requesting the
'current' building / block which is determined when the BO is retrieved. I'm
trying to keep all this nicely encapsulated in the BO so being able to
create my lookup tables ones when the object is retrieved would be very
useful.

Though talking it through now I realise that I could just trigger a method
in my service when getCurrentLandlord() is called. :)

I assume there is no other way to have a method called on the decorator
after initial creation?

---

James  Allen

E: ja...@jamesallen.name