Hi Tom,

Oh no I hope I didn't make it sound like I was questioning what you were
pointing out to David - sorry if it came across that way. If anything I was
moving slightly out of the original response which as you point out was more
about the things to be aware of when first developing applications in this
way. I think I was kind of speaking out loud about how I currently see my
own developments in terms of rich business objects really.

I think having this awareness from the start is essential. When I first
moved to this kind of methodology I did everything in arrays of objects and
now realise that some of the list style pages I built didn't necessarily
need this approach. A query would have been a lot more appropriate.

I still get concerned with potential performance issues and know that at
some point I may have to look into caching strategies etc.

Luckily so far things are working pretty well.

James.

---

James  Allen

E: ja...@jamesallen.name