HI Sergi,

I was the one that opened the initial ticket with Railo, I was hoping they'd
fix it properly but they don't have any immediate plans too which is a shame, I
have a bunch of Transfer based apps I'm itching to migrate but they're all
broken on Railo at the moment as it doesn't handle null values properly.

I'm happy to take a look at implementing this method, I don't have time at the
moment though, I will take a look on Monday though.

Robert