Yes, you are correct. That's why I've called this "workaround", not "solution" :)

Nulls were not working in Railo any way, so our aim was to make Transfer just work with new Railo as previously.

Personally for me it seems to work fine, which is good enough for legacy apps.

Thanks,
-sg

10.10.11 12:37, Robert Rawlins написав(ла):
Hi SG,

Thanks for posting this work around.

People who impalement this will still need to do lots of testing on their app, as although no exceptions were thrown by older versions of Railo the NULL functionality of transfer was _not_ working properly.

So, even with this fix in place, people will likely get unexpected, differing behaviour to what they were getting with earlier versions of Railo.

Thanks.

Rob