<<<<<<< HEAD

means there was a bad merge at some point either from SVN or Git.  Because
I also see ">>>>>>> master" then I think its probably a bad Git merge since
I imported it from SVN.

Brian may need to go back to the relevant commit that added that and figure
out what is the correct code and fix it.

Sean

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:46:11 AM UTC-4, James Allen wrote:

> Right I’ve made some progress on this.
>

> The reason for this error is that com/util/javaloader/javaloader.cfc is
> corrupted.
>

> It’s got some weird text in it like <<<<<<< HEAD and seems to repeat
> itself half way down with the comment intro block.
>

> I have replaced it with Javaloader from an older release of transfer but
> now I’m getting this error:
>

> … com\util\javaloader\support\cfcdynamicproxy\lib\cfcdynamicproxy.jar
> does not exist
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Cheers,
>
> James.
>

> ---
>
> *James  Allen*
>
> *E:* ja...@jamesallen.name <javascript:>
>
> *Blog:* http://jamesallen.name
>
> *Twitter:* @CFJamesAllen
>
> *Twitter: *@JamesAllenVoice (Voiceover)
>
> *Twitter: *@80sRewindShow (My weekly 80s radio show)
>

> Tune in to the best in community radio – Codebass Radio:
> http://codebassradio.net

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.