I merged Sean's changes in - sorry about that, I somehow missed the
conflict in that file.  I hadn't switched to this version yet because I had
a lot of debug logging still in mine in case the xmlSearch() thing didn't
solve the problem but now that I feel confident that's all good (production
has been 100% on startups under load for the last two weeks), I'll dogfood
this rev too.

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:22:56 AM UTC-7, Sean Coyne wrote:

> it turns out I can create a pull request.  I submitted one so it should be
> easier to pull in the fix if desired.
>
> On Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:03:27 PM UTC-4, Sean Coyne wrote:
>>
>> I have updated this in my fork.  I can't send a pull request since mine
>> is actually the original (Brian if you want me to transfer the original to
>> you let me know)
>>
>> Brian, if you pull in this commit
>> https://github.com/seancoyne/transfer/commit/c64a2c2eab3d38cc9f771ee22c259fd5a1080cf4
>>
>> It should remove the bad merge info from the two affected files.
>>
>> Sean
>>
>> On Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:57:34 PM UTC-4, Sean Coyne wrote:
>>>
>>> OK, looks like it was this commit
>>>
>>> https://github.com/ghidinelli/transfer/commit/14d574eb8b9dc97d8a672564e79bdc7e43e5208c
>>>
>>> It added some bad merge info into other files as well.
>>>
>>> Looks like the merge conflicts were committed before they were resolved.

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.