On 18/09/2006, at 7:30 PM, Charl van Niekerk wrote:

> Finally I got around to drafting very basic Windows installation
> instructions for Pootle. Think of this as the lamer's guide to setting
> up Pootle. Feedback very welcome!
>
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/charlvn/pootlewindows

Great work, Charl!

> If the community approves, maybe we can move this to a better location
> in the wiki. But where?

The base Pootle page is:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle

which links to Pootle Users:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootleusers

How about putting a link to your page on Pootle Users? And perhaps
one on Pootle Admin as well:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootleadmin

and shift the page location, to match the pootle structure, to:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootlewindows

What do others think?

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)