Hi,

I have a question regarding working with xliff files.

In po file based project, I can download the contents as xliff format
and I see a .xlf file is created in the Pootle server. My question is -
once offline translation is completed with the downloaded xliff file,
how can I upload it to Pootle? Is there any automatic conversion done
like downloading?
I tried to upload a .xlf with "upload file" function, however it doesn't
seem to work.

Thanks,
Aijin