Hi Aijin,

I didn't see any responses to this email, was this solved on IRC
perhaps?

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 17:21 +0800, Aijin Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding working with xliff files.
>
> In po file based project, I can download the contents as xliff format
> and I see a .xlf file is created in the Pootle server.

Yes, this is using po2xliff to convert the PO files to XLIFF.

> My question is -
> once offline translation is completed with the downloaded xliff file,
> how can I upload it to Pootle? Is there any automatic conversion done
> like downloading?

Speaking without examining the code: upload should work as we treat the
upload as units of translation, the format shouldn't matter.

> I tried to upload a .xlf with "upload file" function, however it doesn't
> seem to work.

What exactly happens?

--
Dwayne Bailey
Associate                                      +27 12 460 1095 (w)

Recent blog posts:
* The birth of the GNU generation
http://www.translate.org.za/blogs/dwayne/en/content/birth-gnu-generation
* Firefox users experience discrimination
* RPM packages for py lib 0.9.2