G'day Asiri

> Dear All,If their any possibilities to obtain most frequent used 100 UIs
> (User Interface) in the software?
> If their any place to download or collect that resources?

Here is one:
http://pootle.locamotion.org/projects/terminology/
...but I'm not sure what the history of that list is.

Also, on the Locamotion server, in the Decathlon translation project, I
created frequency word lists for each of the projects.  See for example:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/decathlon/wxdfast
...and click the link for "glossary for Pootle" (5th link from the top)

The way I created the above lists, is described here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/clunky_glossary_creation

> My Objective is collecting above resources, because when  localizing SW we
> usually we do same strings again and again.

That is a good idea, but IMO a better idea would be to create such lists
for broad categories of software instead.  Words that are common in
graphical software may not be common in communication software, for example.

Samuel

--
Samuel Murray
sam...@translate.org.za