Today the Translate team released version 2.0.3 of Pootle.  Pootle is a
web based system for translation and translation management.

Although this is partly a bugfix release, we are happy to announce the
support for three new formats:  Qt TS, TBX, and TMX!

This work was made possible by many volunteers and our funders:
- ANLoc, funded by IDRC  http://africanlocalisation.net/

Highlighted improvements
========================

 - Support for Qt TS files
 - Support for TMX and TBX files
 - Corrections to PostgreSQL support (#1368)
 - Some improvements to memory use
 - Timestamps for news items when viewed on the web
 - It is possible to change tree style more reliably (#1363)
 - More correct method for finding alternative translations
 - Build correctly with bdist_rpm (#1365)
 - A complete translation into Asturian, and other translation updates

This release will benefit from recent improvements to the
Translate Toolkit, such as improved quality checks and better format
support. Note that Translate Toolkit 1.6 is required for the best
support for TS, TBX, and TMX.

A small database reconfiguration will happen automatically on the first
request to the server after the Pootle upgrade.

Feature list:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/features

Download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Pootle/