Op Do, 2010-04-01 om 17:03 +0200 skryf Alaa Abd El Fattah:
> On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:32 +1030
> Clytie Siddall <cly...@riverland.net.au> wrote:
>
> > <poke>
> >
> > Will I be able to upload POT files anytime soon, or enable
> > translators for TuxPaint languages?
>
> sorry clytie, I got lost in the question of project level admin and all
> we needed to do is grant you admin rights over the TuxPaint templates
> project.
>
> you can upload new pots now at
> http://pootle.locamotion.org/templates/tuxpaint/
>
> after that you translations can be updated for each language from the
> files tab (just click on update from templates link)

Clytie, remember to make absolutely sure that you upload files with the
correct names. Also check that the layout of the templates "language" is
correct before you update the other languages to the new templates.

Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: