Hallo everybody

I'm writing to inform you of some planned maintenance this weekend at
SourceForge where many of our services are hosted.  You can read more
about it here:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/sourceforge/2010/04/14/notice-reminder-geeknet-site-maintenance-this-weekend/

Things like downloads, version control, our mailing lists and our
website are likely to be affected at least at some stage. Our IRC
channel (#pootle at irc.freenode.net), bug tracker (bugs.locamotion.org)
and pootle.locamotion.org should not be unaffected.

Virtaal 0.5's terminology service should also be unaffected.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Translate with Virtaal!  http://virtaal.org/