Hi Julen,

I tied that but ran into two issues. Not sure what you mean about the
.properties but I tried the first command and I get a strange message
telling me that "I need to given an inputfile blabla" and the resulting
.po is blank. I left out the -t - just experimenting, no idea what it
does ;) - and that gave me what looked like an ok po file.

I then followed the remaining steps precisely as you said but the result
is a strange po where virtually everything is blank bar a few numbers
and abbreviations in allcaps (the target for OK, SMS, IM). I probably
shouldn't have left our the -t but not sure how to get around the error
message with it.

Michael

13/02/2013 10:49, sgrìobh Julen Ruiz Aizpuru: