Hi everybody,

We are about to do some cleanups on Pootle and we would like to know
if there is anyone using the "Report Target" field for the projects
for providing specific email or URL addresses to report errors on
strings.

We are planning to replace this with a contact form that sends an
email containing some data and comments provided by the translator.
The email address where the message will be sent is unique in all the
Pootle deployment (it will be the same for all the projects).

Bye