Hi,

Sorry to all, with my previous reply I somehow quoted the whole digest email.
Dunno how this happened since I deleted everything besides the message I was
replying to. Anyway. Here's what Leandro said:

"Yes, translators will be able to easily report errors on individual
strings, but the reports are only sent using email. You will can set a
specific email address per project, and you can set as well a global
fallback address which will be used if the project has no custom email
set.

The behavior will be easy: the translators find and error and click on
the link to report the issue, then a dialog is opened with some data
already extracted from the current string (link to the unit, source
text, translation text) and where the translator can optionally
provide more data.

The first email is intended primarily to ask if there is any Pootle
deployment using this feature to forward the users to some web to
report the errors there, like a bugzilla, redmine,...

Bye"

This sounds really cool. No need to forward users in our case.

Regards,
Borislav