So this transalted text will be posted on several pages with the same
English content below? Or will be in an autotranslated template that will
be posted only a single page?
Why should not this message appear as an announcement posted on any page of
the wiki, or part of a newfeed posted by email or on several talk pages or
forums?

For me it's jut look like a summary for another page, ideal for inclusion
in an autotranslated template and what is below is unrelated. If this is
used only a single page, you don"t need the template, but you would
translate the full article directly. Then a separate summary announcement
could be made.