Thanks for taking your time to report this issue and help making Ubuntu
better.

>From what I've understood the language packs are built every now and
then, gathering translations for multiple other packages. That way, one
larger package can be shipped with more translations for a single
language, than each package bundling translations for dozens of
languages.

So presumably the typo will need to be fixed at the root for the package
it belongs to, since the language packs mostly just import the
translations. Based on the file name, it seems to be the software-
properties package, and I believe I've found the string in question
herehttps://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/zesty/+source/software-
properties/+pots/software-properties/sr/153/+translate. You may add
additional translation suggestions, and then someone from the Ubuntu
Serbian Translators team (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-sr) will
review it. At some point, the new translation will then be picked up
when a new language pack is built.

If you come across any other typos in the future, you can check the
translation tab for that package in Launchpad (for instance
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-properties).
In many cases the translations are available and easy to correct :)

** Also affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: ubuntu-translations

** Tags added: zesty

Translators Packages, which is subscribed to language-pack-sr-base in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1718614

Title:
  typo in translation

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in language-pack-sr-base package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi Translation Team,

  I've noticed a typo in the translation.
  Distro version: Zesty (17.04)
  Package/version: language-pack-sr-base 1:17.04+20170404
  Specifically, in file:
/usr/share/locale-langpack/sr/LC_MESSAGES/software-properties.mo

  "Влснички" should be replaced with "Власнички" (there's a missing "а").
  While at it, I would also replace "или" with "нити", and "продавца" with
"произвођача", in the same sentence.

  In case this is the wrong place to report this, please direcy me to
  the proper location.

  Thanks & regards,
  camypaj