Wow - thanks @hjd - that is exactly the information I was looking for :)
I was also looking into ways of contributing, but then my available time ran
out, so I'll look into it some other time (I'm way more familiar with github
and git, so bazaar is rather new for me).
Feel free to close my (misplaced) ticket.

Regards,
camypaj

Translators Packages, which is subscribed to language-pack-sr-base in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1718614

Title:
  typo in translation

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  New
Status in language-pack-sr-base package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi Translation Team,

  I've noticed a typo in the translation.
  Distro version: Zesty (17.04)
  Package/version: language-pack-sr-base 1:17.04+20170404
  Specifically, in file:
/usr/share/locale-langpack/sr/LC_MESSAGES/software-properties.mo

  "Влснички" should be replaced with "Власнички" (there's a missing "а").
  While at it, I would also replace "или" with "нити", and "продавца" with
"произвођача", in the same sentence.

  In case this is the wrong place to report this, please direcy me to
  the proper location.

  Thanks & regards,
  camypaj