Hey Binja! Good to hear from you girl. Its amazing to hear that the
global vibers are being used by God to accomplish His purposes where
He has placed them. Hows school?

On 23 Nov, 17:41, Binja Basimike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good Morning vibe!!! Well I am safe and sound and blessed in Boston and
> just thanking God for the amazing things he is doing in my life and in
> yours....vibers...you cannot be stopped!! I am still being blessed by
> you guys despite the distance!! Well for those new vibers I am Binja
> Basimike and I am the ultimate viber (next to Tendai Garwe and the
> chiefs)!! Just kidding guys....just wanted to let you know that I am
> fine and still hold you guys dear and in my prayers....I thinks as in
> Ezekiel's days you guys are causing dry bones to live!! Don't hold back
> on who God wants you to be guys....I love and miss you....
>
> God bless
>
> Binja Basimike
> Memento Vivere
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to