That is awesome! Pastor Tom always says that wisdom from learning is good, wisdom from above is better, but wisdom from both is best. Well, Im grabbing my establishment, the year aint over yet! The message at cross yest was Amazing grace and indeed His grace is amazing. Not because of anything Ive done but because of His grace. His grace is sufficient for you and I.
Vibe global girl! Rutendo I have not failed, I have just found ten thousand ways that dont work. Thomas edison On 23 Nov, 18:43, Binja Basimike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > School is great! I am a health science major and its wonderful the > things I am learning....my next semester schedule will be hectic but > like the word says: I can do all things through Christ who gives me > strength!!! Stay blessed...how bout you? > > God bless > > Binja Basimike > Memento Vivere --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
