Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Pastor I would like to share a testimony that came as a result of giving
towards the Building Maintenance as requested by Pst Tom. I heard the call
when the Man of God asked of us to give an offering of 50USD each towards
maintaining the CC. When the day came I did not have enough and I gave an
offering of ZWD that time and I was really not impressed by myself for not
being obedient. On Tuesday 09 December I had amassed currency that
I intended to pay for my rentals in a flat that I had secured in town. I
also thought of doing Xmas shopping with that money at the same time.

Then the Holy Spirit just reminded me that I owed the ministry a maintenance
fund and I had battles in my mind whether or not to give. I told myself
quickly that the moment I start having second thoughts about it it's the
Devil trying to steal my blessings from me so I headed straight for the
Centre to give that money. I wrote on the envelope, Building Maintenance
Offering' and that was ALL the money I had so I was officially 'BROKE'!! As
I drove out I remembered Pst Tom talking about the faith levels he had
during the construction of the CC where he said he has all the money he
needs to finish the building it's just not in the bank yet! Yes that really
inspired me and I caught on to that and that gave me confidence that God
will supply me with all my needs!

Well, be that as it may, the following day, Wednesday 10 Dec I got an sms
from a business colleague of mine asking me if I wanted to occupy a flat in
town along Jason Moyo and sixth street at Luangwa Terrace for
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I was shocked and I asked myself, wait a
minute, Flats are charged in forex and they are HARD to come by and I geta
flat for FREEEE without even looking for it, come on! it's gotta be GOD! I
called the guy just to confirm my shock and for sure I got it and I just
smiled knowing surely that God works in mysterious ways. I have HARD
evidence of why one should obey whenever an offering message is given. My
money is  key to get resources but if sown in the Kingdom it will reap a
harvest.

I thought to share this with the Ministry.

Rutendo G. Chabururuka
Public Relations & Marketing Officer
Willowvale Mazda Motor Industries
Tel: +263-4-620811-8
Fax:+263-4-620810
Mobile: +263-11-889 863

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to