Hi Vimbai

 

Good to have you back with a vibe J 

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Vimbai Makoni
Sent: 14 April 2009 10:29
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: hi guys

 

Am so excited about all that's been happening, for those who represented the
vibe family on the battle well done guys, may there be opening doors,
increase in all areas,may God take you to a new level because of your
faithfulness and may He continue to renew your strength. Chief I suggest we
have a social for the tribe, I think this victory calls for a celebration.

 

I really missed you guys, am excited to be back online been missing on a
lot. A big welcome to all the new VIBERS on GOOGLE, this platform will
change your lives. Guys if there is any person who needs prayer or someone
going through stuff please don't go through it alone please feel free to
share we are a family. I am personally committing to agree with you in
prayer, they are times when you need someone to share your burden with and
just having someone agreeing with you in prayer can make a whole lot of
difference.

 

I  LOVE YOU ALL 

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of paida motsi
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: hi guys

 

hey guys , 

 heres hoping you had a lovely Easter ,like i did . You know meeting up w u
guys on the meeting was really something that moved me , i relly felt like
family u know , i think we shd meet  more often . Any way Elisha im alos
positive that ZAMAR really wanted to embarass us but HAVALUME lol , wait
till they see wat we have in store for them this saturday ...............

 

On 14/04/2009, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote: 

:             Philippians 1:6

I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will
perfect it, bringing it to full completion in you.

 

I reckon those Zamar guys just wanted to make fun of us on Saturday, they
didn't want to celebrate us but to embarrass us in public by picking on us
to do the vision.

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

**********************************************************************

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

**********************************************************************

P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

 

<br



 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to