HEY VIBERS!!

My most SINCERE apologies for Saturday, was really held up somewhere plus my
phone is unreachable. You can now get me on *0912 860 103. *Otherwise I am
happy to be available. Well welcome back VEEEEEEEE and thank you for the
Social suggestion that is a great idea let us plan around *9 May. *Apparently
that is the only time that is free for me the other weekends are fully
occupied with ZITF preps and attendance.

So tell me Vibers how has been your Easter??? Let's share starting with me,
I had some quality time with my family, we really bonded over Easter by
doing household chores together!! That really works you guys you have
NOOOOOOOOO idea. In my family I am the first born, then my brother Nyasha
and sister Paida. So we was having fun and attending church services.

We visited my Grandma on Sunday in Bindura and she was really happy to see
us.My grandma is special u guys she gave her life to the Lord in the early
70s!!!!!!!! To this day she is a faithful ZAOGA member who loves the Lord to
bits, believes, tithes and does everything to the book and you will be
amazed to learn that she is 80 years old!!! I have fond memories of when she
used to take us to Sunday school waaaaaaaaaay back and she preaches one on
one a lot and counsels people in her community.

Ya and I went to Chi-town to see my childhood friends. I grew up in Chi-town
at no 12471 Unit N, Seke, Chitungwiza near Zvido beer hall!!lol!!!

But by the grace of God I never partook of the contents of this building!!

It was great to see some of my friends but shux some of them are still in
the same ol same ol beer drinking binges and they don't seem to see any
light at the end of the tunnel.

So tell me guys what was u up to over the holdiays????????????

Love,

Chieflizzo


On 4/13/09, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>  :             *Philippians 1:6**
>
> *I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you
> will perfect it, bringing it to full completion in you.
>
>
>
> I reckon those Zamar guys just wanted to make fun of us on Saturday, they
> didn’t want to celebrate us but to embarrass us in public by picking on us
> to do the vision.
>
> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>
> **********************************************************************
>
> *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email*
>
>
>
> >
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to