Before Easter I lost my stuff including my phone and that time I was out
of town. I tried calling my no for a week and it was on voicemail.
During Easter Pastor Bonnie had a call for a seed and unfortunately
didn't have any financial seed. I searched in my bag, there wasn't
anything that I thought was worthy giving I just decided to sow away the
charger for the phone I had lost. My dad told me this week that he had
tried my no and there was someone who answered it but the person refused
to talk to him. The day before yesterday I tried the no and it rang when
the person answered on the other end I asked for their name and they
hung on me. I made two more attempts and the person was just telling me
it was a wrong no I was getting mad. I told the person straight up that
I was the owner of the phone so they couldn't be telling me that I had
dialed a wrong no. Again the person hung up on me and switched it off.

About 30minutes later the person called back and asked for my details.
Amazingly this person had this phone sold to them and it was someone
whom my parents knew.The following day the person returned the phone, I
now have my phone back. It s a miracle guys. God is really amazing. 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to