Hey guys

Its been a while since I sent stuff on the googlegroup but I just had to send 
something this week. From all the emails that everyone has been sending one of 
my prayer requests this week is to have internet on my phone ASAP coz there is 
so much that is going on and i feel left out.

The reason why i felt the urge to send this message is from the seeds that 
where sown on Saturday after Jazz and Poetry. Guys when we were praying the 
presence of God was so so great. I am telling you guys great things are coming 
our way. Whether you sowed or not I am telling you this is the time to claim 
your victory. Things are going crazy in the world and in our lives but God is 
up to something. Right before the sun comes out thats when it is the darkest 
and I can say for most of us we feel like we have been in the dark but guys the 
sun is about to come out. Isaac sowed during a famine, Abraham did it too and 
God gave them more than they had asked for. I am telling you guys even as I 
right this I am so certain that a lot of testimonies are coming our way. The 
word of God says we overcome by the word of our testimonies start sending them 
guys and lets encourage each other. This is the season for miracles God is up 
to something great He said he will
 never leave us nor forsake us and trust me he is statying true to his 
word..... Am so expectant. Send your testonies no matter how big or small you 
think. He is up to something guys I JUST KNOW IT.......

Have a mighty miraculous week..........and claim that victory 

Nkosie 

        i am the light of the world...... i can not be hidden THEREFORE I JUST 
KEEP SHINNING..........  Matthew 5 vs 14





      

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to