Hey there guys
 
I had a splendid birthday celebration thank you very much.
 
Got lots of presys plus had a dinner with friends as well as some guys I am 
going to church with, it was awesome.
 
Not sure, but if this mail was supposed to have a card attached to it, I failed 
to open it.
 
Love and appreciate you guys very much

--- On Mon, 24/8/09, nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]> wrote:


From: nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]>
Subject: SHAMIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, 24 August, 2009, 6:58 AM










<font face="comic sans ms" color="#ff0000" size="4"><em>i am the light of the 
world...... i can not be hidden</em></font>
<em><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0000" size="4">Matthew 5 vs 
14</font></em>

Hey there Shamie

Happy Birthday from all of us here at tribe with THE vibe. I pray your day was 
blessed full of the joy of the Lord and pleasure beyond measure........... Stay 
blessed dear. Its a new season and I know that you growing in the things of God 
and I know you are letting your light shine.

Love you lots.
Nkosie




-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


      





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to