am still up and kicking guys and m right here at msu. hop yu viberz yu coming for the gweru launch.
On 8/27/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote: > i hear you chieftess , im here , i hope yoyu are too, we are spzd to be > having a meeting this saturday handiti ? im not going to make it cz of the > Prosperity conference we are hosting at Eastside church , bt if there is no > one fo MC u can put me . > > Blessed day > > > On 27/08/2009, nkosikwenzile zulu <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> >> Hey Guys >> >> >> I hope you are well and I am excited that you are reading this email. I >> just wanted to find out how many vibers are on the google group, whether >> in >> the counrty of Zim or out. I just want to know who is out there. So if you >> have read this please may you just send us a reply and just say something >> to >> us even if its just a short message saying AM WITH YOU GUYS. >> >> >> Guys am looking forward to receiving emails from you. It doesnt matter >> when >> you read this or reply even if its months after this was written to you. I >> just want to know who is out there. >> >> >> Stay blessed and keep shinning. >> >> >> Nkosie >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > > -- > 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.' > - Jim Rohn > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
