I have just been reading eveyones comments and am amazed at what God has done and continues to do. Mwari vanoshamisa. There is a constant equipping that we go through as we ready ourselves for the next stage that God has in our lives! To the previous Chiefs well done. You have run a strong race and God WILL reward your faithfulness. Its now a time t see what skills and lessons you have learnt in this season onto the next. To the newones welcome! We submit to your authority and we pray that God fills you with aall wisdom in order to take you and this tribe to the next level. Guys, Im sooo amazed and thankful for what Go has done this year and excited about what the new year will bring!
Love y'all Rutendo On Dec 2, 9:08 am, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> wrote: > that is so true hey Vibe is training ground for leaders, a few days ago was > asked to take up a role which is not just for Borrowdale church but for the > Covenant Women Ministries International and its such an honor.Had it been two > years back I would have denied the offer but through people like chief Karen > and Nkosie who constantly affirmed me I know I can manage because I been > well equipped through serving in this tribe. > In this season God has been teaching me a lot of stuff and he has just been > unveiling a lot. I been stretched and I know that He is building my capacity. > Nkosie, Rutendo and Karen we salute you, its sad you are leaving but I > believe God is taking you to a new season. To our new chiefs I am personally > expectant I know you are going take this tribe to a new realm. > --- On Wed, 12/2/09, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote: > > From: Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> > Subject: RE: GOOD BYE TO OUR TRIBE CHIEFS & WELCOME TO THE NEW ONES > To: [email protected] > Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 5:50 AM > > Thanx Karen. I remember my first ever Tribe Meeting, that’s > when I met Karen. She was a warm person with the kind of personality that is > just happy and contagious; thank you for making me feel at home with a warm > first impression…I knew I was in the right place. I knew nobody but felt > like everyone knew me. And the combination of you and Chief Nkosi is just > electric…you guys are vibrant and I’m kinda worried that Judah > & Zamar will steal our VIBE!!!! > > > > And on Saturday that was a powerful word there…the > atmosphere was very familiar…and I began to ask myself why…and then > it clicked…you remind of Pst Bonnie. There is so much of her style you…thanx > hey for everything… > > > > "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's > pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 > > > > From: Karen Nyaumwe > [mailto:[email protected]] > > Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:31 PM > > To: [email protected]; [email protected] > > Subject: RE: GOOD BYE TO OUR TRIBE CHIEFS & WELCOME TO THE NEW ONES > > > > Paida you are so right!! Vibe truly has the anointing of > birthing great leaders! It has been such an honor to be part of this team! I > love you guys and I will always carry a yellow part on my heart somewhere > under > the blue! > > > > Tsungi, mighty woman of God, welcome to our tribe! I have no > doubt that you will do even greater works than we. Where we got our hundreds > you will get thousands, where we conquered thousands may you conquer tens of > thousands! > > > > I am not signing out of this group yet, so you will still be > hearing from me!! > > > > Elisha, I was so happy to read about your brother’s > recovery, Praise GOD!! Eh… eh… eh.. our God is Good o!!! Double > – double! > > > > Karen Nyaumwe > > Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance > > Deloitte & Touche > > Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, > Harare, Zimbabwe > > Tel: | Fax: +263 (0)4 > 746255 | Mobile: > > [email protected] > |www.deloitte.com > > > > Please consider the environment before printing > > > > From: Vimbai Makoni > [mailto:[email protected]] > > Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:35 PM > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: Re: GOOD BYE TO OUR TRIBE CHIEFS & WELCOME TO THE NEW ONES > > > > Tsungie welcome to tribe with a vibe this is the best > tribe.Chief Nkosie and Karen we honor you for the great work you did for > Vibe. May the Almighty continue to raise you higher to new levels. > > --- On Wed, 12/2/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> > > wrote: > > From: paida motsi <[email protected]> > > Subject: Re: GOOD BYE TO OUR TRIBE CHIEFS & WELCOME TO THE NEW ONES > > To: [email protected] > > Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 12:03 AM > > HAHAHAHAHA Tsungie shux , im soooo happy to be honest , i > will come visit you once in a while , Chieftess > > > > isnt it amazing how Vibe is growing check out all these > pple from vibe: > > > > Thandi: judah chief and now Braeside > > Nkosie : tribe chief Zamar > > Karen : Tribe chief Judah > > Milton : tribe chief Vibe > > Rutendo : Ruwa church > > Paida :Braeside > > Pst Mcdonald and half of his team ": > Chitungwiza > > iam soooooooooooo proud to be a > vibe member to be honest honest , and i love you guys always > , this calls for a celebraton bfo will all leave guys , im soooo there > > On 02/12/2009, Tsungi Mukandi > <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > Thanks Chief Nkosie!! > > > > I feel very welcome already. Its going to take a bit > to pick up to the Vibers pace, but seeing that I too am now a Viber I know > I`ll fit right in!!! > > > > Love from a fellow Viber!!! > > > > God bless you guys, > > > > Tsungi > > > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:15 PM, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote: > > Vibers > > > > Hey there vibers........I hope you are having a great > start to the week Mine is going very well. > > This is a bitter sweet email for me.......For those of you > that are in Zim and were at cross on Saturday you already know that I am > having to say bye bye to the number 1 tribe.........My season as tribe chief > of the vibe has come to its close and new exciting doors have opened for > this > next phase. I must say I was one of the first tribe with a vibe members when > it began with Pst Doug and Karen and this far I have come with the tribe. > Who > would have know back then that some day I would have the blessing of leading > the tribe. And it has been one that has been so amazing. I have felt loved, > cared for supported and appreciated. You guys have worked amazingly well > with > me and its been such an honor to be part of the NUMBER 1 tribe. I go away > with pride knowing that my life has been impacted by great man and women of > God in an awesome way. I love my tribe guys and that goes without a doubt. > > > > I am however, going to be still in the family wearing a > different cap now I cross over to TRIBE ZAMAR as chief > with Emmanuel (from Judah). I am looking forward to this new post > and watch out guys ZAMAR will never be the same again lol..........Yes Yes > Yes I know not like vibe I can almost see you guys about tho eat me up. I am > excited and scared a little bit because this is new territory but am proud > that I go with the vibe spirit backing me up. > > > > Now to even more exciting news guys its my honor > to welcome our new chief TSUNGIE to the fun bunch. Tsungie welcome to the > fun bunch were we know how to have fun for JESUS in a crazy way. You > will definitely fit right in.......General Milton > is changing to Chief Milton (or are you still general - lol). No > need to tell you that you are welcome you have been part of the family for a > while now. I pray that as you guys step into your new areas of serving you > would work with favour and grace from God. May your dreams also > come true and let your light shine. > > > > Karen is another viber that is leaving us. She is going to > lead tribe Judah. Kay we will miss you plenty but are extremely excited on > your new post. We pray for wisdom, understanding and an increase in > the anointing that you carry as you take on your new post........ > DUBULA DUBULA > > > > Chief Rutendo is going to RUWA cross culture. Chief we > will miss you and thank you for leading us this year. We have fun and we > came > out strong..........We are the tribe of the year 2009. We pray for wisdom > and favour in the next year.......DUBULA DUBULA > > > > Keep Shinning vibers because we do it so well and in style > > > > God bless > > > > -- > > Keep shinning....because you are the light > > > > > > > -- > You received this message because you are > subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > > For more options, visit this group > athttp://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > -- > > 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.' > > - > Jim Rohn > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to > the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > > > -- > > You > received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "tribewithavibe" group. > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > > For more options, visit this group > athttp://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en. > > Important Notice: This email is subject to important > restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that > must be accessed and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at > the following address:http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is > deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the > Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot > access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an > email > to [email protected]. > > -- > > You received this message ... > > read more » -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
