AH GUYS....................THIS IS SO SWEET THANK YOU SO MUCH ELISHA
SHA.........I speak for myself this is really sweet thank you.

Nkosie

On 12/2/09, paida motsi <[email protected]> wrote:
> *we meet to part and part to meet ..........*
> *one day we will have a reunion and we are going to be amazed i tell you ,
> just watch this space *
>
>
> On 02/12/2009, Karambakuwa Elisha <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>  I took the opportunity to express the reaction of all Vibers to your
>> going away…..
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  [image:
>> cid:[email protected]]<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only_>
>>
>>
>> [image:
>> cid:[email protected]]<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only_>
>>
>>
>>
>>            [image: cid:[email protected]]
>>
>>
>>                  [image: cid:[email protected]]
>>
>>
>> [image:
>> cid:[email protected]]<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only_>
>>
>>
>>  [image: cid:[email protected]]
>>
>>
>> [image: cid:[email protected]]
>>
>>
>>
>>                  [image: cid:[email protected]]
>>
>>
>>              [image:
>> cid:[email protected]]<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only_>
>>
>>
>>
>> You epitomize everything that is Vibe. You are a great listener and that
>> makes you a Super Shepherd; you identify with the issues that people are
>> going through, you are a comforter, an empathizer and a friend. You are so
>> humble that we felt like you were just one of us. You had your own vibe
>> that
>> we caught onto, and now that you are leaving I don’t know if we have what
>> it
>> takes to measure up to that vibe. You are a great leader…May God bless
>> you….!
>>
>>
>>
>> *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you
>> the kingdom."  Luke 12:32*
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* nkosie zulu [mailto:[email protected]]
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, December 01, 2009 3:15 PM
>> *To:* tribewithavibe; [email protected]
>> *Subject:* GOOD BYE TO OUR TRIBE CHIEFS & WELCOME TO THE NEW ONES
>>
>>
>>
>> Vibers
>>
>>
>>
>> Hey there vibers........I hope you are having a great start to the week
>> Mine is going very well.
>>
>> This is a bitter sweet email for me.......For those of you that are in Zim
>> and were at cross on Saturday you already know that I am having to say bye
>> bye to the number 1 tribe.........My season as tribe chief of the vibe has
>> come to its close and new exciting doors have opened for this next phase.
>> I
>> must say I was one of the first tribe with a vibe members when it began
>> with
>> Pst Doug and Karen and this far I have come with the tribe. Who would have
>> know back then that some day I would have the blessing of leading the
>> tribe.
>> And it has been one that has been so amazing. I have felt loved, cared for
>> supported and appreciated. You guys have worked amazingly well with me and
>> its been such an honor to be part of the NUMBER 1 tribe. I go away with
>> pride knowing that my life has been impacted by great man and women of God
>> in an awesome way. I love my tribe guys and that goes without a doubt.
>>
>>
>>
>> I am however, going to be still in the family wearing a different cap now
>> I
>> cross over to TRIBE ZAMAR as chief with Emmanuel (from Judah). I am
>> looking
>> forward to this new post and watch out guys ZAMAR will never be the same
>> again lol..........Yes Yes Yes I know not like vibe I can almost see you
>> guys about tho eat me up. I am excited and scared a little bit because
>> this
>> is new territory but am proud that I go with the vibe spirit backing me
>> up.
>>
>>
>>
>> Now to even more exciting news guys its my honor to welcome our new chief
>> TSUNGIE to the fun bunch. Tsungie welcome to the  fun bunch were we know
>> how
>> to have fun for JESUS in a crazy way. You will definitely fit right
>> in.......General Milton is changing to Chief Milton (or are you still
>> general - lol). No need to tell you that you are welcome you have been
>> part
>> of the family for a while now. I pray that as you guys step into your new
>> areas of serving you would work with favour and grace from God. May your
>> dreams also come true and let your light shine.
>>
>>
>>
>> Karen is another viber that is leaving us. She is going to lead tribe
>> Judah. Kay we will miss you plenty but are extremely excited on your new
>> post. We pray for wisdom, understanding and an increase in
>> the anointing that you carry as you take on your new post........ DUBULA
>> DUBULA
>>
>>
>>
>> Chief Rutendo is going to RUWA cross culture. Chief we will miss you and
>> thank you for leading us this year. We have fun and we came out
>> strong..........We are the tribe of the year 2009. We pray for wisdom
>> and favour in the next year.......DUBULA DUBULA
>>
>>
>>
>> Keep Shinning vibers because we do it so well and in style
>>
>>
>>
>> God bless
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Keep shinning....because you are the light
>>
>> --
>>
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>> Disclaimer and Confidentiality
>>
>> **********************************************************************
>>
>> http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
>>
>> **********************************************************************
>>
>> *P** **Please** consider the environment before printing this email*
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "tribewithavibe" group.
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> 'Unless you change what you do, you will always have what you've got.'
>                 - Jim Rohn
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>
>


-- 
Keep shinning....because you are the light

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to