Mwari Vanoshamisa! Am encouraged.Thanks for taking the time to share guys. Im encouraged. Its uplifting to hear what God is doing in our midst! Who would have thot pain is good?
On Dec 9, 7:49 am, nkosie zulu <[email protected]> wrote: > Hey guys > > One of the things that minstered to me the most on Saturday was that without > pain you dont get to truly enjoy the pleasure that comes afterwards. This > year has been a difficult year with a lot of plans not coming through and I > have been havng to swallow a lot of diffucult experiences yet when I look > back see how fathful God is. I am in Brazil till next week WEDNESDAY and > there was no way I could have imagined myself here this year or even last > week Monday. It s such a God thing that I am here and am so appreciative of > hs grace in my life. Of particular craziness was last month where things > went crazy around me and now I believe it when they say it gets darkest > before the light. I believe it was through his grace that I made it thru > this past month and even now its his grace that is still keeping me > standing....... its hard through the crazy painful seasons but the pleasure > that comes s so unbelievable............ > > nkosie > > On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Karen Nyaumwe <[email protected]>wrote: > > > > > @ Tsungi – thanks for the encouragement. I’m glad my testimony ministered > > to you in that way J If there’s one thing I’ve learnt it’s to praise Him > > when I feel like it and even more when I don’t. Indeed God is faithful! > > > @Elisha – thank you for bringing new revelation to the story of Joseph. I > > think I can really relate to him right now! And the illustration of the > > general with his battle wounds and scars is now so vivid in my mind. I have > > no doubt Eli that you are destined for great places. You will serve before > > kings and not mere men. You have a faithful spirit, and everything you have > > gone through has been building a tenacity in you so that you can advance > > against a troop and scale a wall. > > > The interesting thing is with spiritual things, you don’t see the results > > immediately. In the flesh it would appear that we are not progressing and > > yet in the spirit realm we are actually being accelerated to greater > > heights. As Pastor Bonnie once said, *Purpose outlasts Persecution*. > > > *Karen Nyaumwe* > > > Audit Senior | Audit & Assurance > > > Deloitte & Touche > > > Kenilworth Gardens, 1 Kenilworth Road, Highlands, P O Box 267, Harare, > > Zimbabwe > > > Tel: +263 (0)4 746247-54 +263 (0)4 746247-54 | Fax: > > +263 (0)4 746255 | Mobile: +263 (0)912 > > 735 895 > > > *[email protected] <[email protected]>** |www.deloitte.com > > *** > > > Please consider the environment before printing > > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto: > > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Tsungi Mukandi > > *Sent:* Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:14 PM > > *To:* [email protected] > > *Subject:* Re: Thank God for Pain! > > > Hey Guys > > > I`ve just been reading the mails that have been coming through and I`ve > > been really encouraged. Pastor Lynco`s word was such a word in season for > > me. You know guys I was speaking with one of my friends last week, and we > > got to talking about how painful some experiences have been but how God has > > been so faithful through it all. > > > I read Karen and Elisha`s testimonies and I thought to myself wow those are > > really testimonies unto God because when I see both of them Saturday after > > Saturday all I see is Gods grace and strength shining through. But when I > > hear about the struggle behind the strength and the pain behind the glory I > > too can begin to have faith that I`ll always come out stronger and more > > victorious if I hold fast to God. > > > Thanks guys you`ve really made my day. > > > Tsungi > > > On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Karambakuwa Elisha < > > [email protected]> wrote: > > > Thanx Karen, those are indeed encouraging words. And to think every time I > > met Chief Nkosi she had the same smile on her face even though she had no > > Zesa and water, I cannot even imagine going for day without Zesa. > > Saturday’s message reminds me of Pst Tom’s message: Dungeons & Dreams where > > he said that before Joseph was in the palace he had to go through the > > dungeon. The dungeon came before the Palace. He also talked about divine > > delays –sometimes we are delayed from where we are meant to be in our divine > > way which is in our best interests. E.g. Joseph could have excelled as > > Potiphar’s house manager and that would have been it for him and that would > > never have impacted his family in times of need, not to mention the history > > of the whole nation of Israel!!! But he had to be framed in order to go to > > the dungeon so that he would brush shoulders with the king’s servants and > > thus get an audience with the king himself. Without the dungeon there would > > not have been the palace. > > > So sometimes things get hard and we ask ourselves why we are here??? > > Sometimes I wonder what I am doing in Zimbabwe and if there is any hope for > > a better future here; sometimes I wonder what could have happened if I had > > gone overseas to study…and where I did be now…and like you Karen I wonder > > where I would be if I had not been delayed with my studies; where would I > > have been if I had not spend 3 years working for my dad instead of getting a > > job and thus stalling my career, my future and my whole life. But on > > Saturday I saw the picture of a general who stands in conquest after having > > defeated a mighty army…with broken bones and numerous scars on his body. A > > general who would strip his sleeves and show his scars and say “These wounds > > I had on that fateful day of battle…” with his head held high and shoulders > > square in pride…Or the once blind man who rushes about in excitement telling > > everyone and anyone he meets that he had been blind but Christ has made him > > well…The battle is massive but my glory is assured…Like David said -As > > waters breakthrough, God has broken through my enemies by my hand. He is > > Baal Perazim…The Lord of The Breakthrough!!!! > > > *"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you > > the kingdom." Luke 12:32* > > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto: > > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Karen Nyaumwe > > *Sent:* Wednesday, December 09, 2009 10:43 AM > > *To:* [email protected] > > *Subject:* Thank God for Pain! > > > Good morning Vibers! > > > This Saturday is the Cross cars!!! Please try your very best to come and > > celebrate together! Thank you for coming out to serve on Saturday! I > > realised later that night that it was probably the last time I will wear > > yellow as part of vibe L But doesn’t mean I won’t still have a yellow > > patch on my heart somewhere! You guys have been a lasting impression, I > > won’t forget anytime soon! > > > The word on Saturday was …. You know what, there are no words to describe > > it actually. But first, I would like to thank Chief Nkosi for the offering > > message. For those of you who were not there, she shared her testimony on > > how she has had to endure some hard pressing experiences such as not having > > ZESA power for three weeks because she couldn’t pay her bill. And then her > > water also went. And this wasn’t a long time ago, just last month. But in > > the midst of all of that, God remained faithful and has opened a door for > > her to travel! In November she went to South Africa for the first time in > > her life! And now, PRAISE GOD, she has been sent to *Brazil!!!!* So our > > prayers are with Chief Nkosie during her time away! > > > Chief Tsungi also made her first appearance on stage in a yellow VIBE > > t-shirt! Well done Chief! You did great! We are blessed to have you in our > > tribe! > > > Now onto the word… maiwe zvangu! This was a rhema word for me, coz I had > > been feeling like there were so many things that I should have accomplished > > by now that I hadn’t especially career wise. And it’s really been a painful > > process. Beginning with my degree, I took four years to complete my degree > > instead of three. The honors programme is a one year programme, I didn’t > > pass the first year, this year was my second attempt and I didn’t pass one > > out of four papers so I now have to re-write all four papers again next > > year.. that is three years attempting a one year programme. I felt the pain > > this year. But Pst Lync’s message really strengthened and empowered me to > > keep trying. When I pass next year 2010, I can’t begin to imagine the > > intensity of joy I will feel, and when I finally qualify as a Chartered > > Accountant in 2011, I know then I will really appreciate the process it’s > > taken to get there. > > > For the benefit of guys who didn’t make it I will just extract a snippet > > from notes I have borrowed from a friend who emailed me: > > > The title of the message was: > > > * Thank you God for pain- Ps Lyncolin* > > > I know it sounds a little confusing; at least I was confused at the > > beginning, asking myself where we were going with this but I’m sure after > > you hear the contents of the sermon you will indeed start to thank God for > > pain. > > > He shared on these three verses first and referred to them also during his > > sermon. > > > *Psalm30:5* > > > * “…weeping may endure for a night but joy > > comes in the morning”* > > > * * > > > * 1Peter5:10* > > > * “but may the God of grace who called us > > to His eternal glory by * > > > *Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, * > > > *strengthen, and settle you”* > > > * * > > > *Genesis3:16* > > > * “…in pain you shall bring forth children”* > > > * * > > > He said I pray by the end of this service you will start appreciating pain > > and not dreading it > > > He spoke on how he went to > > ... > > read more »- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
