Hie Vibers


Guys I have a *testimony* and I hope God will minister and encourage you
with this testimony He gave me. One thing I now know is that Gods way are
higher than my ways and His thoughts are higher than my thots Isaiah 55
v8-9. The bible says *“Obedience is better than sacrifice”*. By just obeying
the little things that we are told to do by our Pastors will definitely
change your life.



At church we are thot that* “You involvement is the key to our call”* and
that we have a *“Lifestyle of cells”*. Pastor Tom at the beginning of the
year *said your brekthru will come thru relationships.* And I am one of
those who can say that word have come true for me. By being involved in a
cell one member of my cell group gave me a laptop, which was one of the
things on my pray list which I really wanted at this tym and moment.



So as an encouragement to you guys don’t take for granted what we are thot
and what our Pastor tell us to do just obey. *Join a clan at Cross Culture,
join a cell group and be involved (serve) in the vision of God given to our
Pastors God will meet you at you point of need wherever you are thru those
relationships.* If I haven’t obeyed the word i will be still praying for the
laptop when God has already answered my prayer. Pastor always says *“God is
nt late to answer, He surely misses the opportunity to bless you” *be at the
right place for Gods blessing.



*Just obey, Be involved.* I hope God has encouraged and blessed you. Just
watch my space. Thanx Chief(s) Milton & Tsungie and all Vibers you are a
gift.



Glory to God

-- 
Delight Chamu

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to