Heya Vibers!!!

I`m so happy to be writing you after so long!  You know Action was amazing
but the down side of that was that I didn`t manage to catch up with you guys
as usual on mail!!  I trust that after our Breakthrough Action you guys are
doing really good.

This years Action was just different and it went by so quickly, I can`t even
think of a highlight (besides the wedding of course!!), you know for me the
significance of what was happening right before my eyes was just
overwhelming.  The seed and the legacy of reformation continues!!

Every session at Action was just for me.  The word of God proved true that
we go from glory to glory and from strength to strength.  I wonder what
Action 2011 will be like??!!!

*AND YES WE GOT TWO BREAKTHROUGH BRICKS!!!    *Well done Vibers!!  The
Breakthrough is truly imminent and I know many of you have began to see
breakthrough in many areas of your life already.  You know there are a
couple of verses I have been meditating on and I`d like to share them with
you.

Deutronomy 32: 3 -4; He is the Rock, His work is perfect, For all His ways
are justice: A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Good and upright
is He.

Nehemiah 13: 14 Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and do not wipe out
my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for its
services.

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love
which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the
saints and do minister.

You know guys I really want to encourage you and say, God is a God of
faithfulness and He will not forget all you did for Him during Action.  If
you notice Nehemiah 13 is the last Chapter in the book of Nehemiah and at
the end of everything Nehemiah says REMEMBER O GOD.

Vibers, I was so encouraged to see many of you working and sowing of your
lives at Action and I want to say to you that like Nehemiah you have the
right to go before God and say remember me.  God is not unjust.  Please
remember that and do not become discouraged your reward is on its way.

If you sowed into the brick your reward is coming.  I also know and believe
that even if you didn`t sow into the brick your reward is coming as well.
Just as when David took Ziklag in 1 Samuel 30: 16 - 25; David equally
divided the spoil between those who went to battle and those who stayed
behind because they were the same army.  I know that some of you were unable
to participate in the Breakthrough seed this time, but as TRIBE WITH THE
VIBE we are one army and we divide the spoil equally.  By virtue of you
being a Viber every transfer that was made spiritually when Pastor Tom and
Pator Bonnie prayed on Thursday and broke through the wall and everything
that was released is yours because you are a Viber!!

I love you guys very very much, and there is nothing I want more than to see
us enter fully into Breakthrough this year.

God Bless you guys and I`ll see you on Saturday!!!

DUBULA DUBULA!!!!  You guessed it....  You can`t keep a good tribe down.



*Chief Tsungi*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to