keep on smiling cozGOD always love you. Hv fabilous day gusb I love u

--- On Sun, 6/6/10, chamu dee <[email protected]> wrote:


From: chamu dee <[email protected]>
Subject: Facts, Fears, Worries and THE TRUTH
To: [email protected], [email protected], "Kays Simango" 
<[email protected]>, [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 10:23 AM







Sunday 06 June 2010                                                             
     

Article 001
 
Facts, fears, worries and THE TRUTH
 
By Chamu Delight
 
Col 3 vs. 1-2 Therefore, if you have been raised with Christ, keep focusing on 
the things that are above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 
Keep your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on the earth.
 
What an exciting topic to write a letter of encouragement on. In life FACTS are 
considered THE TRUTH in which I beg to differ. FACTS according to the Oxford 
dictionary are used to refer to a particular situation that exists and TRUTH is 
defined as the quality or state of being based on fact. I believe that not all 
facts are truth but all truth are facts. Consider this, your bank account may 
be at $ 0 and you are broke. That’s a Facts but the TRUTH is that you are 
prosperous and you lend to many but borrow from none that’s according to the 
bible.
 
Jesus said in John 16 vs. 13 “Yet when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide 
you into all truth”. He didn’t say Facts. So let’s stop wasting our time 
dwelling on Facts but rather know the TRUTH. However in life, I’ve observed and 
learnt that when a fact presents itself it’s hard to just brush it off because 
it’s all that fleshly eyes can see as it’s easy to see a fact. But the truth my 
brothers and sisters comes through the knowledge of God, it’s revealed by the 
Holy Spirit. That’s why if you are broke and tell an unbeliever/ or sometimes a 
believer that you are rich, blessed and prosperous they don’t see it coz they 
don’t have the knowledge of God and the Holy Spirit haven’t revealed to them. I 
know the TRUTH goes beyond a fact and what the eye can see.
 
Negative facts always breeds fear and worrying but the bible teaches us not to 
fear and worry. So the question is who do you trust and represent when you 
worry. One thing I now know is that when fear creeps in your life worrying is 
inevitable. Pastor Tom said “Worrying only changes the worrier not the thing 
being worried about” because you are only one who will suffer from high blood 
pressure, fever and headache but the thing being worried about doesn’t change 
if you don’t take action. So they is no need to worry if you are convince that 
your God, our God will supply our needs according to His riches and Glory in 
Christ Jesus. Who is the way, TRUTH and the life. Fear and worry only robs you 
that you are left with but the TRUTH which is God’s word will set you FREE and 
give you strength, authority and power. 
 
Lastly, don’t let facts that are contrary to the word of God (TRUTH) define 
you, you are more than that. Learn to affirm Gods word concerning you. Be 
reminded that it is Christ in us the hope of Glory, who is the way, the TRUTH 
and the life.
 
Be encouraged. Guys I know that I was unleashed to encourage others, so this is 
my first edition of my series of letters. I like what Chief Milton & Tsungie 
said that let us share from our experiences not just forwarding e-mail to each 
other. I like Jethro’s testimony I can relate to that because he shares from 
his heart lets learn from that...
 

-- 
Delight Chamu

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to