Hey Vibers!!

I know you must be shocked that the subject is TO THE LADIES!!

But there is a specific reason for that.  This is a call that I am making to
all the ladies in Vibe to come out tomorrow night after Cross Culture to an
all-night prayer at my house in Greencroft.  It seems strange hey that we
would be having an all-nighter on a Saturday after Cross Culture.  But
ladies God is doing something very spontaneous with us and now is the the
time to be before God in prayer.  I have been telling ladies about this by
word of mouth throughout the week but in my spirit the level of desperation
is increasing to get the women together to pray so much so that I just had
to write this email, I don`t want any of you left out.

I wasn`t going to go public like this but as the week has been progressing
I`ve become more and more passionate about this, God has confirmed the need
for the women to pray together all throughout this week with the tip of the
iceberg being this mornings prayer session in early morning prayer.  I`ve
gone to Pastor Lync and he has given me the go ahead to make this big.

Its hard to go into detail but please trust me on this ITS TIME TO PRAY
LADIES!!

I`ve never had direction this clear before and I want to make sure you guys
are all there tomorrow with me.  WE ARE GOING TO GATHER TOGETHER TOMORROW
AND LITERALLY BLOW UP THE PLACE IN PASSIONATE PRAYER!!

The all-nighter begins at 11pm right up to 5am tomorrow.  You can come
straight after Cross Culture and then we`ll hang out and probably watch
HIllsong DVD`s until 11pm and then we will start.

I may not be able to feed all of you LOL :)!!  so please just bring a light
supper, I can definitely do tea before we start.

As you can tell the logistics are not perfect but going full throttle after
God is rarely ever convenient!!!

For more details please contact me on 0915 990 840.  My address is No 101
Lomagundi, Greencroft, Harare.

I love you Vibers, remember tomorrow is our Clan gathering!!

DUBULA DUBULA, you guessed it!!!  You can`t keep a good tribe down!!!!

Chau

Chief Tsungi

-- 
Won`t you break free..  in His love!!!

Tsungi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to