Hey Guys

Remember we are sharing on the love of God.  Today I thought I would just
share one of the songs that speaks about Gods love for me and also an
appropriate response.  Its called "here i`ll stay foever" by Hillsong.

I am not the same
I've been called by name
You gave me new life
I cannot express how it feels
Here in your arms

Here I'll stay forever
I have found your love
Here I'll stay forever
Hold me in your arms

Jesus take my hand
Lead me on your path
I give you my life
I cannot express how it feels
Here in your arms

Here I'll stay forever
Here I'll stay with you

Lets grow deeper in love with Him.


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to