' I am made myself all things to all men that I might by all means gain more for the kingdom.' 1 Cor 9:22 We are given an illustration of how he became a Jew to gain the Jews, he became without la to gain those without law, he became weak to gain those that are weak. Sometimes for us to bring someone to Christ, we ought to be in their shoes, understand wer they r at in life, identify with them, then we can be able to show them the light.
But does this principle apply in all cases? What do I do to gain a sister who sells her body on the street, a brother who is deep in alcoholism or drugs, an aunt or uncle who practices witchcraft. Do I have to be in the pub daily with him? Do I need to spend time on the streets with her? How do we identify with these people to gain then for the kingdom? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
