Umair,

You added PBB being out of scope for this document to section 3.4, but it
doesn’t say that anywhere else, such as in the introduction or the
abstract. Is it really out of scope?

The text in section 6 doesn’t scan, the first two sentences should be
joined together by a comma rather than a period and starting a new
paragraph. But it still doesn’t make sense to me, because the second part
talks about what happens in the VPTS model if there’s a pseudowire failure,
but the first part of the doesn’t say anything about a pseudowire failure
in the VPLS model (which, as we noted, doesn’t present a problem if you’re
running spanning tree or H-VPLS with PW redundancy in the VPLS).

Cheers,
Andy