Hi,

I support this as author, please see inline @[RP]:

This begins a 2 week WG LC on  draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection-02.txt (2/2
to 2/16)  which you can find at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-parent-selection/

In your comments, please consider:

1)       will the documentation of this problem and its solution benefit
operation of TRILL networks?

[RP] Yes, the problem (discussed in the draft) has been seen in
customer deployments, and I believe the technique listed in the draft
will help alleviate the issue.

2)       Is this document ready for publication?

[RP]: It's nearly ready. Donald (Eastlake) was kind enough to offer
some suggestions and a template draft (based on the latest public
draft) with page numbering laid out. I'll upload this within a day or
so - these are purely textual changes, there are no functional edits
in this upload.  Wondering if you could extend the last call by a few
days to accommodate this..

thanks,

Ramkumar

As a chair who is concerned about the operational aspects of TRILL, I
encourage you to read and review this TRILL document.

Sue Hares