Hi.

I, too, have been thinking about creating a bootable CD version of
Trinux to be able to get more network card drivers and packages into
it without having to worry about the size. Alas, I haven't come farther
than thinking. So if anyone does put Trinux on a bootable CD, perhaps
with the most common card drivers compiled in, I think it should be
posted on the Trinux web page as well - either ISO images to burn, or
a detailed description on how to customise your own kernel and packages
to get it on a CD.

Quite a lot of words for something that is essentioally a "Me too"
followup, eh?

/Johan

--
www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services