> >I had the same problem, I was told that PCMCIA support was not included in
> >the '6' release, but was included in the '5' releases - don't know why it
> >was dropped. If you hear any different or work out how to get it working,
> >please let me know.
> I asked the same question last week and get no response. If you get any,
> please, send a digest on the list.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards.

Hi,

MDF and I have been hibernating, so Trinux development pretty much has
been on hold for the last six months. To answer your question regarding
PCMCIA support, the answer is that with the switch to the 2.x GLibC and
the 2.2 kernels in Trinux 0.6 MDF simply ran out of disk space on the
floppy. So, w/o going to larger disk format like 1.72 MB we're pretty
don't have room for the PCMCIA stuff. Perhaps, someone would be interested
in figuring out what can be swapped out or rearranged to include this
support, but it probably won't be anything that MDF or I will work on.
I hope this answers you question.

--Matt Cerha

www.trinux.org hosted by The Vnode Connector Services
www.vnode.com *** Special Discounts For Trinux Users