Private albums is coming in the future with federation.

I'm working towards a static html5 multimedia gallery. I expect to do
this as it is related to my non-existent biz but we'll see when I have
actually made yee galley. Currently I working on personal camera video
processing script and video encoding to free formats scripts.

http://software.aross.me

Not that I don't like media goblin. It needs some more features for me I
and need to proto type what this non-existent vid biz looks like and my
current hosting gifted by a friend has tons space and bandwidth but not
good enough for mediagoblin :(. I love MediaGoblin and when I have money
hope to support it with finance.