I will respond just to these two because they are essential in this debate and I am tired of arguing with you, quantumgravity and gnuser.

În 2014-01-05 11:32, aaz...@mail.ru a scris:
My logic is flawless, I just have other definition of anarchy. If
so-called  "anarchistic society" has any hierarchical trees, then it's
not anarchy in my  opinion.

Nobody can fight for pure
abstract  freedom. In fact, people fight for their needs and desires.

Just like with "free software", you have your own definitions of "freedom" and "anarchy". I don't. I use mainstream definitions which are the result of long (years, tens of years, centuries or even millennia of) complex analytical processes and make human communication easy. These mainstream definitions are the Free Software Definition of the GNU project (which Trisquel project uses according to its guidelines), and "freedom" and "anarchy" meanings from dictionary, Wiktionary, and Wikipedia.

As I already stated, it's not freedom if you are free to hurt others. That is power over others. Freedom is about balance in community, equal rights in society. In Romanian there is a saying, "your freedom ends when my freedom begins" („libertatea ta se termină acolo unde începe libertatea mea”).

Also, "anarchy" doesn't mean lack of hierarchies, just lack of central hierarchy spanning over all community. An "anarchy" without smaller hierarchical groups cannot exist because a group needs to organize itself, meaning some members of the group have to take leadership, and tell others what to do in order to survive/prevail in their mission.

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)