LOL, so true. This is clearly what I meant. Compared to Debian stable and the Libre distros, Trisquel is bleeding/cutting edge, while still maintaining some stability.

I would say it is the best Libre Distro (or at least near the top) for those that want the most current programs for the widest range of hardware, and also those brand new to GNU/Linux.

For those with more Linux experience or wanting something more stable, or have much older or some arcane hardware then I think it tilts towards gNewsense, especially since it is active again.

Options is one of the things that makes GNU/Linux amazing!

And yes, both support Forums are great as well! :)