Regarding Magic Banana's comment:

> ... there is a good chance that george chose weaker passwords!

You betcha ! I'm betting that my router's security gives me the degree of protection that I need.

How secure is the "automatic login" feature ? If that has some security, then I can upgrade my "george" password to "awesome" status and not have to leave it pasted at the top of my keyboard ...

And then what happens when my screen locks up while I'm researching a topic on another computer ? When I re-up the screen, does it just go right back to the unlocked state without any password input from me ?