Hi!

I just upgraded to a new computer and immediately installed Trisquel!
While everything seems to be working fine, my wireless card doesn't seem to be recognized

My laptop is a Dell Latitude E6420 and the network card is Intel Corporation 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (that's what the command "lspci | grep net" gave me back)

I know that some people will recommend me to buy the usb stick ThinkPenguin but before even thinking about that, I was wondering if anybody had experienced the same problem and if a fix is available ? I don't want to have to install a non-free driver or distro but at the same time I understand that Wi-Fi is a big problem when it comes to non-free drivers.

Thanks

FredB