Here you go Jade, this is a config for JWM designed to imitate a Crunchbang dark theme with single desktop. It was modified from a config posted on a Crunchbang forum.

Feel free to copy paste and enjoy! For me, JWM is usually around 1mb on up to 5mb depending on how much I add to startup commands. I have two or three other files as well, one has a red outline for active window, another blue etc... With proper setup JWM would be an ideal option for mini version, perhaps "mini-ultralight".

I can post a tint2 config for Openbox if you are interested.

      mate-terminal
          gmrun

      /etc/jwm/debian-menu

         xscreensaver-command -activate

          mate-screenshot"

       root:1
       showdesktop

       terminus-10:bold
       4
       20

          #c0c0c0
          #404040
          #404040
      #404040

          #c0c0c0
          #202020
          #202020
      #202020

       terminus-10:normal
       #c0c0c0
       #404040
       #c0c0c0
       #202020

       terminus-10:normal
       #c0c0c0
       black

       terminus-10:normal
       #c0c0c0
       #202020
       #c0c0c0
       #404040

      liberation.sans-10:weight=bold
      #3c3c3c
      white
      #3c3c3c

      $HOME/.icons

      nitrogen --restore

   400

   2

   click

   border

   opaque

   opaque

   up
   down
   right
   left
   left
   down
   up
   right
   select
   escape

   nextstacked
   close
   desktop#
   root:1
   window

   exec:aterm -fn terminus-12 -fg black -bg white -sb
   exec:aterm -fn 6x9 -e alsamixer

conky -c ~/.conky/Orange/conkyrc_orange
conky -c ~/.conky/moc/conkyrc_obmoc
mate-volume-control-applet