Well in this case it was ubuntu custormization kit. I don't think there was any configure file, autoconfig did not work either. I ended up transforming it into a /deb to get it to install, but it hasn't created a normal executable file like the other ones, they open in text editr instead. I do not know how to launch it and the other relinux, remastersys and stuff look so complicated to use and simply install. Everything is far from as simple sudo apt-get install **** allot of programs do not install that way and are even hard to find sometimes..
Do you guys know any equivalents more accesible ?