It's not that it allows this use, it's that it's designed for it. I don't know if there are any libre Windows drivers for anything, but in general, they're proprietary, and the ReactOS project doesn't aim to correct this. That being the case, ReactOS used as a completely libre system is pretty much guaranteed to be useless, if it even runs at all, on a real computer (as opposed to a virtual machine).

I'm not saying ReactOS should be boycotted, or anything like that. I'm saying it's pointless to consider it as an option for a completely libre system.