Hmm..you are right hack and hack. The X60 doesn't have AMT and the ME is disabled. I should have checked that before posting my previous comment. My bad. The question applies to the X200 - if I buy an X200 on ebay or somewhere else for cheap and send it to the gluglugs guys, is the removal of the nastiness included in the service or just the installation of libreboot?

Also how good is the thinkpad X60? Can it play a good quality 720p movie without stuttering and such. What about the high temperatures issue? I read several guys were lamenting the high temps. And also the overly high use of the CPU. How good is it?